2in1 Masman Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut | Lobo
Masman Curry or “Kaeng Matsaman” in Thai language is a Southern Thai curry which has a lot of Indian influence. “Matsaman” is an old way of saying “Muslim”, for many of the dry spices were carried to Thailand by early Muslim traders. Due to its Muslim roots and therefore Islamic dietary laws, this curry is most commonly made with chicken, but there are also variations on this dish using duck, beef, mutton, goat, or, less commonly so, pork. Like Indian curries, this curry is heavy on dry spices and very aromatic. It’s typically served with rice or roti.
2in1 Masman Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut LOBO brand is made from the fresh ingredients and very easy for use. Masman Curry seems to be the only “kaeng” (soup) praised in the Thai historic royal poem, memorized in the heart of every Thai student. Cumin, cardamon and clove give this curry strong sensational flavor. Anyone who has ever tasted it will ask for more.
Creamed coconut 40%, Chili 10%, Garlic 10%, Palm Sugar 8%, Lemongrass 8%, Shallot 8%, Salt 5%, Galangal 5%, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp, Salt) 3%, Spices (Coriander, Cumin, Mace, Cardamom) 2%, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Fish, Salt, Sugar) 1%.
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 cup potato, cut
- 1 cup onion, cut
- 1/2 cup peanut
- 1 packet Lobo 2in1 Masman Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut
- Stir-fry content of Lobo 2in1 Masman Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut packet with small amount of water until coconut oil will come out
- Add chicken thighs and stir-fry until done.
- Pour remaining water and add onion. Bring to a boil.
- Add potato and peanuts. Cover and boil until cooked.
- Before serving, add fish sauce or salt and lime juice to taste.
- Serve with cooked rice or roti.
Submerge the packet in hot water for 1 minute. Cut open, the paste will come out easily.
Contains shrimp and fish.
In a cool dry place.