Lemongrass balm | Kongka Herbs Thai natural remedy
We are very proud to present lemongrass balm from one of the most famous and oldest manufacturers of Thai traditional medicine products – Kongka Herb.Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus, or “takrai” in Thai language) is widely used in Thailand and other South-East Asia countries for cooking various dishes, for making herbal drink and as an ingredient in wide range of Thai traditional medicine goods (herbal balls, sprays, scrubs, creams, balms etc).
White-colored lemongrass balm gives a gentle warming sensation to your skin. It improves blood circulation; eases aching symptoms in muscles and it is very effective remedy against joint pain; it relieves tendon tension; reduces stiffness and muscles cramps; helps after bruises, sprains and other body injuries; soothe itchiness after insect bites.
Lemongrass balm also useful against dizziness, common headache and migraine.
Strong antiseptic property of lemongrass will protect you from microbes: during epidemy of influenza or respiratory viral infection just apply small amount of lemongrass balm onto nostril area to prevent infection.
Smell of lemongrass is very unique. Gentle, delicate and relaxing, it helps you to handle the stress and gives you boost of energy at the same time. Beside this, smell of lemongrass repel mosquitoes, so lemongrass balm can be used as a natural mosquito repellent.
- Lemongrass balm is 100% natural
- gives a gentle warming sensation to your skin
- eases aching symptoms in muscles
- very effective remedy against joint pain
- has antiseptic property
- soothe itchiness after insect bites and repel mosquitoes
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply inside mouth or nose. For external use only! Keep out of reach of children.
Suggestions for use
- Rub and massage area which has a problem, such as knee, elbow or the back.
- If suffering from chromic knees pain, apply lemongrass balm onto the knees, gently rub and then wrap up with warmth saving cloth.
- Apply small amount of lemongrass balm onto temporal zone of the head and back neck to get rid a headache.
- Simply inhale the balm to reduce dizziness/vertigo symptoms.
159 grams of balm contain: lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) – 20 grams, the green oil (Clinacanthus nutans, Barleria lupulina, Andrographis paniculata) – 10 grams, wintergreen oil (Methyl salicylate) – 15 grams, eucalyptus oil – 4 grams and other ingredients.
Keep out of heat and direct sunlight.