Herbal balm White Tiger | Siamy Thai natural remedy
In lightweight and safe pocket-size aluminum jar.
The main active ingredient of the balm is a 100% pure concentrated extract of Plai. Unlike ordinary oil extraction process the new unique technology used for make this concentrated extract, fully packed with healing substances. The Plai (Zingiber cassumunar) is one of the numerous species of “ginger” (Zingiberaceae) family have been used in Thai traditional medicine during centuries. Sometimes it also refereed as “Mountain Ginger”. The Plai extract gives a warming sensation and has extremely high anti-inflammatory property. It is especially effective against back, muscles and tendons pain, both inflammatory and traumatic.
Herbal balm White Tiger Siamy also contains eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, clove oil, wintergreen oil, natural origin’s menthol and camphor etc.
Carefully developed combination of natural ingredients allow balm easily penetrate into skin, quickly relieving pain and reduce inflammation. Balm provides long lasting healing effect due essential natural extracts and oils.
Herbal balm White Tiger Siamy improves blood circulation; eases aching symptoms in muscles and joints; relieves tension of tendons; reduces stiffness symptoms and cramps; helps after sprain or other injures all around the body; helps against itching and after insects bites. It also useful for treatment of dizziness/vertigo, migraine and common headache.
The formulation of herbal balm White Tiger is warming, thus balm can be used not only for eases aching symptoms, but also as a warming ointment before workout/exercises or other physical activities.
- Herbal balm White Tiger Siamy is 100% natural
- provides strong warming effect
- effectively eases aching symptoms
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- recommended after sprain or other injures
- helps against arthritis and other joints problems
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply inside mouth, nose and on damaged skin.
For external use only!
Keep out of reach of children.
Suggestions for use
- Apply a small amount of the balm into affected area (such as place of sprain, joint, back etc) and massage gently.
- For more effect cover affected area with dry bandage.
- To get rid a headache apply a small amount of the balm onto the back of the neck.
- Simply inhale the balm to reduce dizziness/vertigo symptoms.
- When treating sprain and other injures at first need to cool an affected area, and only after few days begin treatment with herbal balm White Tiger.
The main active ingredients
Mountain ginger (Zingiber cassumunar) 100% pure extract, menthol, wintergreen oil, eucalyptus oil, camphor, peppermint oil, clove oil and other components.
Keep out of heat and direct sunlight.