Herbal balm Coconut | Siamy Thai natural remedy
The main active ingredient of this balm is natural coconut oil. It widely used across Thailand and South-East Asia in various skincare products: serum, gel, spray, scrub, cream, shampoo, conditioner or just purely applied onto skin or hair.
Coconut oil is very rich with vitamin E, it soothe dry and irritated skin, helping it keep naturally moisturized. Whereas coconut oil contains large amount of lauric acid (up to 60% of all fatty acids), herbal balm Coconut has antimicrobial properties and can be successfully used for remedy and prophylactics of acne.
Coconut oil is also natural care for hair and scalp: it nourishes and strengthen hair roots, prevents dandruff and moisturizes scalp. Thus herbal balm Coconut can be used as haircare product.
Due it pleasant and gentle aroma, the herbal balm Coconut relieves stress and calm your mind, allowing it to escape the hectic life and spend few minutes in tropical paradise.
Along with other Siamy products when used regularly, it helps promote a healthier life style and well-being.
- Herbal balm Coconut Siamy is 100% natural;
- soothe irritated skin;
- helps moisturize skin;
- has a gentle pleasant aroma;
- soothe itchiness after insect bites;
- has antiseptic property;
- eases aching symptoms.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply inside mouth or nose. For external use only! Keep out of reach of children.
Suggestions for use
- Rub and massage area which has a problem, such as knee, elbow or the back.
- To soothe irritated skin apply a small amount of balm onto affected area and massage gently.
- Hair mask. Mix 1 part of herbal balm coconut with 2 parts of Shea butter Siamy. Apply to the scalp and hair with circular motion. Left it for 1 hour, then rinse off.
- Apply small amount of balm onto temporal zone of the head and back neck to get rid a headache.
- Simply inhale the balm to reduce dizziness/vertigo symptoms.
Natural coconut oil, Peppermint oil, Wintergreen oil, Menthol, Camphor, Borneol and other ingredients.
Keep out of heat and direct sunlight.