2in1 Green Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut | Lobo
Green Curry (or Kaeng Kaew Wan in Thai) is a hot and spicy Thai style tick soup (“kaeng”) with coconut milk. Many westerners consider it as a one of “signature” dishes of Thai kitchen. It got its distinguished green color from green chili pepper, which also makes it spicy. However a bit of sweetness (“wan” means “sweet” in Thai) creates an additional note to taste. This type of curry is typically eaten with rice as part of a wider range of dishes in a meal, or with round rice noodles known as “khanom chin” as a single dish.
Green curry was invented during the reign of King Rama 6 or Rama 7, between the years 1908-1926. Paste is traditionally made by pounding in a mortar green chillies, shallots, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime peel, cilantro roots (coriander) and cumin seeds, white peppercorns, shrimp paste and salt.
2in1 Green Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut LOBO brand is made from the fresh ingredients and very easy for use. Green Curry can be prepared with almost any type of meat: pork, chicken, beef, fish or mixed sea-food.
Creamed Coconut 45%, Lemongrass 13%, Palm Sugar 10%, Shallot 6%, Garlic 6%, Chili 5%, Salt 4%, Galangal 4%, Kaffir Lime Peel 3%, Fish Sauce (Anchovy Fish, Salt, Sugar) 2%, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp, Salt) 2%,
Cooking Instructions (Stuffed Squid Green Curry)
- 6 medium-sized squids
- 200g marinated minced pork
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups apple eggplants, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup pea eggplants
- 1/2 red chilli, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet basil leaves
- 1 packet Lobo 2in1 Green Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut
- Stuff squids with marinated minced pork
- Stir-fry content of Lobo 2in1 Green Curry Paste with Creamed Coconut packet with small amount of water until coconut oil will come out
- Add remaining water and bring to boil
- Boil stuffed squids until cooked
- Add eggplants (apple and pea)
- Add sweet basil leaves and sliced red chilies
- Serve with cooked rice.
Submerge the packet in hot water for 1 minute. Cut open, the paste will come out easily.
Contains shrimp and fish.
In a cool dry place.