Aroma lamp with regulator pink | Souvenirs
Vintage design. Two incandescent bulbs for free!
Our aroma lamp has classical (“vintage”) design and use an incandescent lamp. The heat from incandescent lamp warms the water in the bowl, and essential oil begins to vaporize from the water’s surface, filling the ambiance with aroma. The aroma lamp has a regulator, so you can set up an intensity of warming and oil’s evaporation.
Unlike other lamps which use candles, our aroma lamp does not use open fire. It makes it usage more safe, and the lamp does not burn oxygen during work.
Please note: this lamp uses power cord with “American” connector. If your sockets are another type, you need use an adaptor (not included).
The main benefits of aroma lamp
- An indispensable accessory for create comfort / cosiness
- Classic vintage design
- Aroma lamp equipped with power regulator
- Safety: does not use an open fire
- Could be used as night light
Suggestions for use
1. For aromatherapy
1.1. Disconnect power cord from socket.
1.2. Pour clean water into the bowl and add few drops of desired essential oil.
1.3. Switch off device by turning regulator’s knob counter clock-wise until click.
1.4. Attach the power cord to the socket.
1.5. Switch on device by turning regulator’s knob clock-wise.
1.6. Adjust power / brightness turning the regulator’s knob clock-wise or counter clock-wise.
2. As a night light
Aroma lamp also can be used as a night light or soft light source. In this case we recommend to remove bowl.
1. During work the lamp could be very hot. To avoid burning be very careful with working lamp. Install it in the places, where small children cannot reach it..
2. Before change lamp bulb, the device must be switched off and power cord disconnected from the socket.
3. Do not use device with damaged power cord. Contact the professional electrician for replace the cord.
4. The working voltage inside the device is 220V AC. Do not disassemble and do not repair the device by yourself.